Denplan Care is a really easy way to spread the cost of all of your routine treatment into affordable monthly payments, reducing the chance of receiving unexpected dental bills. This plan will cover your regular check-ups and hygiene visits with your dental team, as well as any restorative treatment you may need. As with all our plans, Denplan Care also includes worldwide dental injury and dental emergency (Denplan Supplementary Insurance).
How to join?
A dentist at our dental practice will carry out a dental assessment. Guided by initial assessment, we will then establish your monthly payment. This payment will be collected monthly by Direct Debit by Denplan. You must be dentally fit first in order to join Denplan Care.
What does it include?
When you join our payment plan you receive the following benefits:
- Dental check-ups (as clinically necessary)
- Dental hygiene visits (as clinically necessary)
- Dental x-rays
- Necessary fillings
- Necessary extractions
- Periodontal treatment
- Preventive dental advice and therapy
- Crowns, Inlays, Bridges and Dentures (excluding lab fees)
- Root canal treatment (A fee applies)
- no emergency call out fee at this practice
- Includes worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Denplan Supplementary Insurance)*
Accident cover: accidental cover up to £10,000 per incident
Emergency dental treatment in the UK: For the cost of emergency dental treatment when you are more than 40 miles away from your dental practice
*Worldwide emergency cover: 24 hour worldwide emergency Helpline (and wherever possible, referral to an English speaking dentist), emergency treatment cover up to £691 per annum
Oral cancer cover: oral cancer treatment costs up to £12,000
Hospital cash payment: £60 cash for every night spent in hospital under the care of a consultant maxillo-facial surgeon
Additional services: 24 hour helpline
What is not included?
- Lab fees
- Any specified treatments, which is excluded from your plan contract
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
- Treatment carried out anywhere else other than with us, except treatment is covered by the worldwide Denplan Supplementary Insurance
- Orthodontics, implants and cosmetic treatment
- Sedation fees
- Extraction of wisdom teeth
- Treatment not clinically necessary
Denplan Care Fee Guide 2020